Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Critical Reading and writing in a critically condition

Tuesday.......it is not a busy day as my class start at 9 and only 2 clases 2 be attend. Dr. Rita Abd. Rahman Ramakrishna class is the first one to be present at, and for sure this is the class that i doesn't want 2 be missed. (truly from the bottom of my heart, although she always attack me with the words n being cynical, but i know she loves me as her favourite student) errrr wait forget about the last 10 words.......!



It was enjoying n exciting at the first 20 minutes, as usual she take me as her example, n why if it is about me it must be like romantic, glamours, n fesyen hurmmmm no need 2 answer.. there is one day when i enter the class late (about 10minutes only la) she welcome me with a very worm reception and most proudly 2gether with an announcement "here come the Malaysia next top model elegantly enter the hall" erkkkkk felt like choking! and today she repeated again by a very amused similar quote" Haffiz would like to extend for another semester bcoz he would like 2 be a model first" (kiki n mell of course laughing at this moment) not enough with that she told me that she has saw me crossing the road holding hand with a girl...... aiyooooooooo what curse is this.... me n a girl...holding hands OMG, did i could do such a thing... i'm maybe a modern guy but still strongly holding with the traditional roots(borrowing her quotation) so no holding or touching b4 married ok!


Despite on what has happen, the most crucial is the condition of the lecturer hall 2day..... crap! frozen crawling beneath the black bone... my bad coz not wearing or bringing the sweater... why this hall is so frosty today.... kiki also cynically said "huhh just pretend that ure in London" yeah easy 4 her to say... 2 hour in the class is like living in the north pole.. ( actually i went out coz cannot stand it dohhh) shivering....grrrrrrrrrrr......

last but not least.. Dr. quote again ( sorry if u don't like it kiki) sometimes it an advantage to have little bit of fat it is usefull... ( hurmmm are she cynically said that to me, coz i'm skinny?) well need 2 jump 2 the next class C ya!



brrrrr....





0 comments:

Post a Comment