Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Day 4 2day....

Today is like other days, woke up, take a bath, get dressed n go to class... the very same routine 4 a very ordinary student. Its a busy week as i had to really manage my time carefully.... assignment, presentation, residential representative duty gosh...!!! why can't i photostat my self huhuhuhu so much 4 ordinary student.


As i stay up late last nite preparing myself 4 the presentation, felt a little bit sleepy ( jealous as i have 2 woke up early n my roomate still comfortly hugging his fluffy pillow) but it wont take me down, as i excited bcoz kiki,mel n me will be in red hahahaha the MU spirit... (sorry guys if ure liverpool fan, just pretend i never wrote this k!). Our group its the lucky number 1, with full of confident n courage i walk to the front gracefully (not nervous at all...). right after our 1st slide that have our cute picture on it showed,suddenly my lectrurer said "do you think this is your blog?" OMG do Dr.R knows our blog!!!!!! and shockingly Dr.R mention kiki nickname in her blog.... (with smile n proudly) WHATTTTTTTT!!!!!! ohhh no way this is happen.



My gracious moment turn out quickly into a black, blank n bombing my mind...... all my words jumble around as i looked at Dr.R. its the most worse presentation ever coz my pocket note also cant do much favour...i dont know what am i talking about..... after the class Dr. R mention my blog name loud n clear with a ambiguously meaning....(hope its good)... but later on Dr. said its nice 2 have a blog as we can express ourslef n maybe will stop by again once in a while. intrestingly in another class maureen presented her speech about blogging... well it sure have a positive n negative side of it, depends on how we use it..... as 4 me this is my palce to babbling, vomit my feeling and practising my language (am I?) anyway i'm an open book nothing to be hide for, but the rest is still unwritten (currently remember natasha bedingfield)



p/s: Welcome Dr. hope u can leave ur comment =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment